Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pattern Testers Needed




I just finish wrote out my Cable Beanie pattern and need a tester. I need to ensure that my pattern are easy to understand, so currently i'm looking for at least 3 crocheter to test the pattern. This Cable Beanie are totally different with my other Simple Cable Beanie (which someone had told me its not simple enough ), and i am  not recommend it for a beginner crocheter. 




So if you are interested to be my tester, just leave me your email address or you can email me at asmalina_omar@yahoo.com . Remember you are not allowed to sell the pattern , but you can sell the finished products made from it. 


L.O.V.E
~AsmaLina~ The Color of Yarns~

1 comment:

  1. I would love to test the beanie pattern. You can email it to me at Bbyqurlboo7@aol.com

    ReplyDelete